When using the emulator to play Arknights, some users may find it boring to repeatedly click to start combat and stare at the combat interface all the time, or some users want to farm for materials but don't have enought time. In fact, it's convenient to replace the corresponding operations through the operation recording function of MuMu Player 12, but incorrect operations may lead to bad results (lose Originite Prime). How to use operation recording correctly and safely? Follow this tutorial to free your hands.
First of all, before using operation recording, you need to pay attention to the following points:
1. Keep the network in good condition, and set an interval of 2 to 3 seconds between clicks on the homepage - the operation page - start - operation finished page to avoid execution conflicts caused by longer loading time;
2. You can turn on "When recording/performing an operation, display the click location" in Operation recording settings - Display setting to check whether there are any delays in the recorded script and make timely adjustments.
3. For the script repeating times, we suggest you following the given reccomendation. Do not set too many times and do not set the time.
How to display the click location?
The click location display can be turned on in the emulator operation recording function interface-settings.
Note: This function is turned on by default. If you have unchecked it before, you can go to the operation recording setting interface to turn it back on.
Step-to-step tutorial on operation recording
Step 1: Start Arknights on the emulator, find the Mission you need to farm materials in, check "Auto Deploy".
Step 2: Click the "V" icon at the upper-right corner of the emulator, find "Operation recording", click and enter the funtion interface. Click "Create" to enter the recording mode.
Note: During the recording, you can find a floating window at the upper-right corner of the emulator, signaling that the operation recording is on, and you may start your operations.
If you need to use shortcut keys to record and execute operation recording, you can go to the operation recording interface to set shortcut keys, or go to the emulator setting center - shortcut keys - game auxiliary functions to set them.
Step 3: During the recording, you need to click "Start" - "Squad" - "Mission Start" - "Mission Result" four interfaces, with an interval of 2-3 seconds between each page.
(1) Click the "Start" button on the Missions page. You'd better click at the center of the buttons.
(2) Enter the Squad page, wait for 2-3 seconds, then click "Mission Start"
Note: Waiting for 2~3 seconds is to prevent the game loading page from taking a long time to load or being stuck. If you click immediately, the click may be invalid during loading and you will not be able to enter the battle, causing all subsequent clicks to fail.
(3) Enter the combat, wait for it to finish and jump to the Mission Results page. Wait for 2-3 seconds and click on any position in the UI, and wait it to jump back to the Missions page.
(4) On the Missions page, wait for 2-3 seconds and end the recording. You can rename the recording file when saving the script.
Note: Currently, naming with special characters such as /,. is not supported. Using such special characters is prone to exceptions.
(5) After saving the script, you can click the settings button on the side in the operation recording function interface to adjust the execution operation settings according to your own needs.
(6) After completing the script execution settings, click the start button on the right to start on-hook materials farming.